I managed to get my hands on a preview copy of “Easy Deal Builder” to have a play with and see what I thought of it, so here’s my review…
Note: When you get ‘EDB’ [Easy Deal Builder] you receive a licensed copy that easily installs on your own web host, so you’re in total control.
Simon & Jeremy, the guys behind EDB, have done a great job on the training for the system, but I admit that when I first had a play with the admin panel I found I really didn’t need much help, it’s that easy, although I had run through the quick demo video.
I’ve included the demo video below so that you can check it out for yourself, it’s only just over 6 minutes long, so won’t take long to watch:
The first thing I’m going to point out is that there is a LOT that you can do with this system!
Getting a simple deal setup and running is pretty simple, but there’s so much more you can do once you start digging in to the features in depth…
But for this review I’m going to stick with the simple stuff that I’ve already had a play with.
1. EDB makes a damn good looking webpage to offer deals from.
It’s slick and professional looking, and so well coded it displays perfectly even on mobile devices.
You can also customize the look and feel of the page to suit your personal branding, all from the admin panel without ever screwing the website up, so you don’t have to be a “pro” to get the most out of this, it really is ‘newbie’ friendly!
The websites this software creates accepts many major payment gateways including PayPal, Clickbank, 2checkout, JVzoo, Digiresults, Zaxaa and it can be configured so that prices can be displayed in up to six different currencies!
2. Every deal that you create will be automatically included into the software’s online Deal Directory, which displays the product image of each individual deal from a central URL, giving your offer extra exposure.
You send visitors to this URL to give people a virtual storefront of deals to choose from, or you can use this URL in an exit pop up, to create several opportunities for a sale, even if your first deal didn’t capture your prospects initial interest.
3. The exit pop ups are yet another valuable tool that you can switch on or off and configure to direct visitors to any URL of your choosing.
You’re not stuck with sending them to your Deal Directory, you can just as easily send them to a free offer, and simply collect their name & email details to add them to your email list!
4. The entire website is SEO optimized allowing you do tons of onsite optimization from the admin area, and it fully integrates with Google Analytics [simple copy & paste of your Google analytics code] so you can track your progress and make any necessary tweaks.
5. Better yet, from the admin panel you can further customize the design of your offers by turning on or off the social triggers that suit each “deal”.
For instance, you can create a strong sense of urgency by simply utilizing one of the several different types of countdowns pre-programmed into the site.
These countdowns include “scarcity of product counts”, and time limits (both the fixed date countdowns, and countdowns that run personal customer timers).
The product countdowns work great because people have to get it before it’s gone!
The fixed date countdown works well around holidays. For instance, you could run one of those “ten days until Christmas to claim this offer, and then it will be gone forever” sort of profit pulling deals!
The final countdown is called the “Evergreen Countdown” by the creators of “Easy Deal Builder” and it is activated when a customer first visits the page and a tracking code can be used to remember their personal data and will display their individual “time left” when they return.
With the Evergreen Countdown you can run one limited time offer essentially forever, because each visitor is given their own personalized time sensitive incentive!
These counters generated by the software, like the rest of the website, are top notch and professional looking!
One of the most crafty features this software provides is administrative control of the countdowns before and after they are created.
This means that you can start a product quantity countdown that shows the first visitor to your deal that some products have already been sold. Super Affiliates often use this tactic because they know that according to herd mentality people like to buy products that have already sold well, and very few people are willing to take the risk of being the first.
Another crafty feature allows you to pause a countdown to give the appearance to customers that there are more products left to buy or more time to buy it, if you wish.
These countdowns also encourage your customers to share your deals socially with their friends, because they don’t want their friends to miss out on your incredible special offer either!
This software is chocked full of these ingenious social triggers and that is why time after time people have submitted astounding case studies from during the beta phase of this software with documented results so successful that they sound almost unbelievable!
6. You can even import pre-made deals (three of which come as a bonus when you buy during the launch). These pre-made deals come complete with products you can sell and profit from just for buying the software.
7. The same feature that lets you import deals also allows you to export your deals so that you can share deals with anyone using EDB.
Once you export a deal it becomes a file small enough that you can send it via email and it contains all the information necessary to create an identical deal on a fellow “Easy Deal Builder” owner’s website.
Essentially this allows everyone with “Easy Deal Builder” the ability to trade completed offers very quickly. This feature will have some wide-ranging effects on marketing as marketers get access to broader markets and more incredible deals.
8. You can also add video to your deal pages very easily, or anything about the automatically generated thank you pages this software creates but, like I said, there seems to be no end to the benefits and opportunities that this powerful yet simple to use software has created.
Easy Deal Builder comes with my highest recommendation, as I consider it to be the most important advancement in online marketing so far this year!
Make sure you take advantage of the launch time special pricing and additional special bonuses by visiting the Easy Deal Builder home page at Easy Deal Builder right now!
Other Posts You Might Like...
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.